Apply to be a Business & Non-profit vendor at Oregon Fest.
Eligibility: Community Business or Non-profit organizations as recognized by the IRS.
Exhibit area: This is an open air, outside area on pavement. Selling of items is permissible. Parking is away from the area with no vehicle allowed to remain in this area. Tents are available for rental from the Fest or you may bring your own, however it cannot be staked but must be weighted down with cement blocks/weights.
- $50 for a 10-foot x 10-foot space for BUSINESS; $60 after April 15, space permitting.
- $25 for NON-PROFIT; $30 after April 15, space permitting.
Sales tax: Tax must be charged on items sold and all licenses/taxes are the responsibility of exhibitor.
- Check-in begins at 10am; vehicles park away from exhibit/ off Dustin Road by 11:30am.
- No operating vehicles on Dustin Road 11:30-6pm.
- Provide all furnishings and protect property and persons from set-up to take-down.
- Remain with booth after set-up; NO soliciting or material distribution beyond your exhibit.
- Assume full responsibility for loss or damage to his/her person and property.
- Keep area open noon-6pm.; remove property and trash by 6:30pm.
Sale of food, pop and water fund Fest expenses – PLEASE do not use these items as free handouts.
Make checks payable to:
Please mail your check to the address below before the deadline. Apply online and mail your payment or download and complete the paper application and mail with your payment. Thank you!
OREGON GROWTH CORP
OREGON FEST, BUSINESS & NON-PROFIT
PO BOX 167774
OREGON OH 43616
This application is for Business & Non-profit only. An additional application is necessary for parade vendors or other areas.
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-913-3337
It’s easy to apply online here.
You will still need to mail your payment before the deadline.