* ABOUT THE FEST *
Oregon Fest is a springtime community festival that celebrates and showcases Oregon, Ohio.
Mark your calendar for the third Sunday in May and come to Oregon Fest for an afternoon of family fun and great times!
The third Sunday in May has been the time of Oregon Fest for more than 20 years.
Oregon Fest is a celebration that brings families and community together to highlight the City of Oregon, Ohio, through a variety of activities including exhibits and business booths, entertainment, contests, foods, and a Grand Parade.
Friends and neighbors gather on Dustin Road beginning at noon for six hours of activities, entertainment and food. Most activities are free including parking and admission.
Oregon Fest has expanded to include pre-fest contests such as the “Distinctly My Oregon” photo contest and the “Peoples’ Choice – Best of Oregon” balloting. A “Give and Take Plant Exchange” on Saturday morning the day before, and an early Sunday morning 5K race round out the activities until the boom of the cannon opens the official Oregon Fest celebration.
Come early and stay late! Walk down Dustin Road, rain or shine, for lots of things to do. Thrill the children on amusement rides and let them get creative at the Art Tent with a variety of free projects to make.
There’s something for everyone!
- Visit the Quality of Life tent to find out what amenities are in the Oregon area.
- Stroll through the Business Fair and see what the community has to offer.
- Enjoy a meal or delicious snacks from a variety of food vendors.
- Purchase arts and crafts from local vendors as gifts or to decorate your home.
- Reminisce at the Classic Car Show.
- Relax and watch entertainment on two stages.
- Get a good seat to view the Grand Parade when one hundred units step off at 4 o’clock.